Updated 22nd Apr 18
We now accept Crypto (ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC).
- No matter whether you're new to Bitcoin or already a security expert. TREZOR is the Bitcoin wallet choice #1 for everybody.
- Leave behind the viruses and keyloggers. Forget about doing regular backups, reading encryption manuals, printing paper wallets and making offline storages. Next time you see another 10+ steps guide to secure your bitcoins, just skip reading it.
- Bitcoin is secure by design. All you need is a tool to use it without risk. All you need is your own TREZOR wallet.
- Just take these 3 simple steps to have everything solved:
- Get your own TREZOR.
- Set it up.
- Store your recovery seed in a safe place. It will help you regain access to all your coins and transaction history in case your device is destroyed or lost.
- Read more about security and functionality of TREZOR at the official product page trezor.io or TREZOR User Manual.
- TREZOR is a USB 2.0 device compatible with Windows (7 or higher), Linux and OS X (10.8 or higher).
What you'll get
- Black TREZOR device
- Micro USB cable
- 2x Recovery seed booklet
Dimension & weight
Size: 60 x 30 x 6 mm (2.4 x 1.2 x 0.2 in)
Weight: 12 g (0.42 oz)
-20°C to +60°C (-4°F - +140°F)
Safety and certifications
The TREZOR is CE and RoHS certified, so it meets all quality, reliability and environmental standards. Its fine to take your TREZOR with you on the airplane. Like all modern electronics, the X-Rays won't hurt it.
Micro USB connector for connecting to the computer or mobile phone.
120 MHz embedded ARM processor (Cortex M3) running a custom developed system.
Bright OLED - 128x64 pixels. Enough to hold six lines of text. Can display all the details needed to verify a transaction in a single screenfull.